SANDRA’S TROPICAL OPEN-FACED BAGEL AFTERNOON DELIGHT

I've been making this snack
for 20+ years and I simply
adore it to this day, literally...
Servings: (1)
Prep/Toast: 5 Mins.

INGREDIENTS

1 whole wheat and honey bagel, cut lengthwise in half
1 tablespoon whipped cream cheese
8 baby spinach leaves, remove stems; stack and roll up, then julienne
2 pineapple rings
2 teaspoons honey
1 green onion, chopped (green parts only)

METHOD

Toast the bagel in the toaster (on the bagel setting if you have one).  Spread both cut halves equally with whipped cream cheese.  Sprinkle with julienned spinach, top with pineapple rings, drizzle with honey, garnish with chopped green onions, and serve. ~ Enjoy!

8 comments:

SCK Recipes said...

Hi Sandra - OMGosh, this looks scrumptious. Can't wait to try =))

sandra said...

Thank you Tess, I'm glad you stopped by ~ This is fabulous with fresh sprouts as well BTW. Have a great day!!

Eric @ Happy Valley Chow said...

Looks absolutely delicious with great flavor combinations. I'm following your blog now, looking forward to sharing with you!

sandra said...

Thank you, Eric! I too am following your delightful blog, and I'm looking forward to future posts. I hope you have a terrific week ;)

Mary Bergfeld said...

This is a rare treat.I am new to your blog, so I've spent some time browsing through your earlier posts. I'm really glad I did that. I like the food and recipes you share with your readers and I'll definitely be back. I hope you have a great day. Blessings...Mary

sandra said...

Thank you Mary, I appreciate your kind compliments. I am so happy you stopped by and viewed some of the posts, and I look forward to having you back again ;) Blessings to you as well my dear ~ Have a fabulous weekend!!

SCK Recipes said...

Hi Sandra =)) Wanted to let you know that I nominated you for an award package ... visit my Almond Mocha Roca Brownies Cakes post for the scoop ;-) Have a great weekend!!!

sandra said...

How very kind of you, Tess! Thank you so much ;) I am honored, and I'm on my way to visit your site @ http://www.slowcookingkitchen.com...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...