April 1, 2012: "Happy Blogger Awards" to fellow food bloggers...



April 2012 ~ "Happy Blogger Award”...

Wishing you all a fabulous 2012 with great achievements and experiences ~I hope the coming year is a glorious one that rewards all your endeavors with great success.  

Here is a "Happy Blogger Award" to the following bloggers doing fabulous work in food blogging...

Christine ~ Christine's Pantry
Foodies For Life ~ The Choco-Aholic
Neshanne ~ Oishii Treats
Susan ~ What's Cooking

Please accept it and make this year special by giving this award to your blogger friends whom you think deserve it as well...

Keep ‘smiling’ and 'happy blogging'...

10 comments:

Oishii Treats said...

Hi Sandra thanks so much for sending it back to me :) I hope you have a wonderful week and can't wait to see what delicious treat you make next.

sandra said...

Good morning, Neshanne! You are so very welcome. I look forward to your delicious posts as well, you too have a wonderful week...

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much Sandra! I've been reading and loving your blog. Your food photos are amazingly good and they make me hungry. I will gladly pass on the honor to more fellow bloggers. Thanks again, Dori

sandra said...

Thank you for your kind comments, I super love your blog as well, Dori. You inspire me with your creativity and awesome posts!!

Christine's Pantry said...

Hi Sandra,

Thank you for the award. I truly appreciate it.

Suddenly Susan said...

Thank you, Sandra! I have been negligent in posting anything on my cooking blog for awhile but this just may be nudge I needed to get back at it. I always love your photos with your recipes! And your recipes give me ideas for my own.

Keep cookin'!

sandra said...

You are very welcome, Susan! Your last post was very inspiring and I look forward to future posts - you are very talented and have an awesome way with words ;)

sandra said...

Christine, you are too very welcome ;)

Suddenly Susan said...

Well thank you for the Happy Blogging Award!! It made me smile!

I have been little complacent all winter but feeling some spring energy.

sandra said...

You are welcome, Susan! I'm glad this made you smile, and that the 'spring' in your spirit has returned after the long winter months ;)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...