|A dip or salad dressing, either way is fabulous...|
Posted by Sandra
Prep: 10 mins.
· 1 ripe avocado, deseeded and mashed
· 1/4 cup mayonnaise
· 1/4 cup sour cream
· 1 tablespoon milk for dip (2 tablespoons for dressing)
· 1-1/2 teaspoons cider vinegar
· 1/8 teaspoon salt
· 1/8 teaspoon dried parsley
· 1/8 teaspoon onion powder
· 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
Mash avocado in a bowl, then whisk in mayonnaise, sour cream, milk, and cider vinegar. Sprinkle with salt, parsley, onion powder, and garlic powder. Whisk until well blended.
Serve with your favorite sticks of veggies and/or chips as a dip, or as a dressing over your favorite garden salad. - Enjoy!