SANDRA'S APPLE PIE SPICE BLEND (soooo many uses)...

The perfect combination I use in all my apple recipes.
Also, tea or oatmeal addition, desserts, etc...


Yield: 1/2 cup
Prep: 5 Mins.

INGREDIENTS:

12 teaspoons ground cinnamon
3 teaspoons freshly ground nutmeg
3 teaspoons cardamom
3/4 teaspoons ground ginger
1/4 + 1/8 teaspoon allspice

METHOD:
Combine all dry ingredients, mix and store in a 1/2-cup mini mason jar, label, store in a dark place, then enjoy!

I use this in my homemade pies, oatmeal, apple bread, apple pies, cookies, teas, cocktails, homemade ice cream, and everything apple!

Note: I use organic spices, so have toned down the amounts because organic spices are fresher, therefore stronger; adjust to your liking folks. ~ Enjoy!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...