SANDRA’S ‘GO-TO’ HONEY and RED WINE VINAIGRETTE

In 5 minutes you can prepare
this phenomenal vinaigrette
that pairs superbly with most
any tossed salad...
Yields: 1 cup
Prep: 5 Mins.

INGREDIENTS

1/4 cup red wine vinegar
1/4 cup honey
1 cloves garlic, minced
½ teaspoon kosher salt
½ teaspoon white pepper
½ cup light olive oil

METHOD

To make the vinaigrette, in a blender, combine red wine vinegar, honey, garlic, kosher salt, and white pepper. 

Place lid on blender and blend on high. While blender is running, remove center of lid and add oil in a steady stream, and run until vinaigrette is emulsified. 

Vinaigrette can be stored in refrigerator for about 2-3 weeks. Shake well before serving. ~ Enjoy!


2 comments:

Nish said...

This sounds delicious! I've never used red wine in a vinaigrette and am curious as to how it would taste! :)

sandra said...

I can tell you Nish, I've made this vinaigrette hundreds of times, and it's addicting! I create recipes around it cause I crave it at times; just sayin' Let me know if you try it, please...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...