SANDRA'S SMOKED SALMON ‘A’LT SANDWICH

These are the most satisfying sandwiches
that you're lucky to be able to make
if and when you have smoked salmon strips, as I do -
Thanks be to Mom...
Serves: (4)
Prep: 5 mins.

Posted by Sandra

INGREDIENTS:

-3 tablespoon mayonnaise
-1 teaspoon lemon juice
-1/2 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
-8 slices whole wheat bread, lightly toasted
-24 smoked coho salmon strips
--(My Mom makes them for me in Yakutat, Alaska ;)
-1 avocado, peeled, deseeded, and thinly sliced
-2 roma tomatoes, thinly sliced
-romaine lettuce leaves

METHOD

Combine mayonnaise, lemon juice and pepper in a small bowl. Spread dressing very thinly on each of the 8 bread slices and top with smoked salmon, avocado, tomato slices, and romaine lettuce leaves; topping with other half of bread slices.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


TIP: Most any smoked salmon will work (not so much with lox though)...Enjoy!

1 comment:

sandra said...

This was my Easter lunch...it brings memories to the forefront living in my hometown of Yakutat, Alaska...my Mom makes the best smoked salmon ever!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...